1. Agreement ConditionsBrandProtect reserves the right to modify or change the Terms at any time and at its sole discretion. BrandProtect will provide notice of these changes by updating the revised Terms on the web page (https://brandprotect.world/service-rules) and changing the “[Last revised:]” date on this page. Any and all modifications or changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon being announced on the website or released to users. As such, your continued use of BrandProtect`s services acts as acceptance of the amended agreement BrandProtect and rules.If you do not agree to any modification to these Terms, you must stop using the Services. BrandProtect encourages you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of, the Services.
2. EligibilityBy registering to use a BrandProtect Account (as defined in Section 5 below), you represent and warrant that you (a) are at least 18 years old or of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable law, (b) are an individual, legal person or other organization with full legal capacity and authority to enter into these Terms, (c) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services and (d) you do not currently have an existing BrandProtect Account, (e) you are not a U.S. person. If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a legal entity of which you are an employee or agent, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and authority to bind such legal entity.
3. Prohibition of UseBy accessing and using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the UN Security Council Sanctions List, designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied person List. BrandProtect maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate and may restrict or deny the Services in certain countries at its discretion.
4. Description of ServicesBrand Protect provides an online platform for creating and selling digital certificates, mobile applications and web platforms.BrandProtect strives to maintain the accuracy of information posted on the Services however, it cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance or fitness for any purpose of the content made available through the Services, and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from your use of such content. Information on the Services can be subjected to change without notice and is provided for the primary purpose of facilitating users to arrive at independent decisions. BrandProtect does not provide investment or advisory advice and will have no liability for the use or interpretation of information as stated on the Services or other communication mediums. BrandProtect encourages all users to exercise prudence and invest responsibly within their own means.
5. BrandProtect Account Registration & Requirements
b. Personal DataYour Personal Data will be protected and kept confidential, but subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may, depending on the products or services concerned, be disclosed to the following third parties:
- I - transaction counterparties;
- II - other divisions or entities within BrandProtect and our affiliates;
- III - our joint venture/ alliance partners and business partners;
- IV - our agents, contractors, vendors, third-party service providers and specialist advisers who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, research, operational, IT or other services, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, market research, storage and archival;
- V - any third party business partners who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs, whether in conjunction with us or not;
- VI - insurers or insurance investigators and credit providers;
- VII - the Credit Bureau, or in the event of default or disputes, any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centers;
- VIII - any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving the BrandProtect group;
- IX - our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
- X - relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority;
- XI - anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and obligations;(xii) banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers; and
- XII - any other party as may be consented to by you, as specified by that individual or in the applicable contract.
7. Resolving disputes: forum, arbitration, class action waiverPLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT INVOLVES A WAIVER OF CERTAIN RIGHTS TO BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING AS A CLASS ACTION FOR RESIDENTS OF THE U.S.Notification of Dispute. Please contact BrandProtect first! BrandProtect wants to address you concerns without resorting to formal legal proceedings. Before filing a claim, you agree to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting BrandProtect first through https://brandprotect.world/about